- 6 May 06, 05:14 PM
We reserve the right to fail messages which:
• Are considered likely to provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
• Advertise products or services for profit
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Repeatedly post the same or similar messages ('spam')
• Are unrelated to the topic
• Include contact details such as telephone numbers and postal or email addresses
• Are written in anything other than English - Welsh and Gaelic may be used where marked
• Contain links to other websites which break our Editorial Guidelines
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
We may also occasionally close comments on a post if we think the discussion has become irrelevant.
The BBC welcomes feedback, both positive and negative, but we want to keep our blog as focused on the tournament, and people's experiences of it, as possible. For this reason, messages not relevant to the post will be removed. Please consider directing coverage comments to our Sport Editors' Blog at https://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/sporteditors/.
If you have a complaint about anything on the website, please email us here.
Repeatedly posting personal or offensive comments about individual members of the public or people who work for the BBC may be considered harassment. We reserve the right to remove such messages and take action against those responsible.