Tell us... tell us now!
What a finale! So many questions... does Marla say 'I do?', do Noah and Rosa become Deaconsfield's hottest couple?, do Cam and Frankie follow in Marla and Elliott's footsteps and get married…? and OLIVE????????!!!!!!!?????!!!!! We want to know what she's got to tell us…!! Like, NOW!
It has been a rollarcoaster series 3 - we've said goodbye and then hello again, seen friendships blossoming and falling apart, met a new McKinnon and seen how difficult it can be to start a new life, seen a fair amount of snogging, copped a full-frontal of Elliott's chest and watched Alex go on a delicate personal journey. It's been immense - and the final installment is now available on iplayer for you to watch again and again.
Throughout the series we have absolutely loved hearing exactly what you think of the episodes, the characters, the storylines and everything to do with The Cut. Your comments on the blog have been amazing and we've selected a few of our favs below as representation of Series 3.
The Cut blog will be continuing through Christmas with the advent calendar windows opening every day up to and including Xmas day itself, and also keep your eyes on the blog around New Year as there might be a little something for you to mark the start of 2011.
Until then we wish you a very Happy Christmas, and thanks again for all your support for The Cut throughout the year. Here's Series 3 according to you.
Isla and Vicki x
* At 5:22pm on 27 Sep 2010, pinkiecharm wrote: Aww poor toni. As soon as i saw frankie's face that set me off with loads of tears. I think the blonde girl at the top is the person who was narrating this episode. Wow what a way to start of series 3 and i wonder where Alex was.
* At 6:37pm on 15 Oct 2010, meera wrote: whatttt stephen left?! NOOOOOO! :'( Frankie and Cam.... WHAT!!! dont do it for gods sake!!!
* At 5:27pm on 26 Oct 2010, cadouxx wrote: tommy bastow!! how can the cut get any better?
* At 5:50pm on 02 Nov 2010, venla wrote: Aww, Jack is such a sweet guy! I'm sure his past is pretty dark, though, but he's so nice to Alex - which makes him awesome in my book ;) I feel so sorry for Alex, he looks so tired and broken :( He's still really hot, though! I'm sorry, I just had to point that out :3 Poor Noah. He's so adorkable, but I guess Frankie doesn't notice that xD And I bet Ryan can't stay away from Taylor for too long... I smell trouble!
* At 6:12pm on 03 Dec 2010, Julip wrote: OMG OmG omg omg omg omg omg , proposal!!Jack's stare kinda creeped me out... Xx
* At 5.50pm on 17 Dec 2010, CrystalJ wrote: Dayummm Stephen looks good in a suit. He still gave Marla away even though Mack was there... I think thats cute. FINALLY Cam and Frankie, you took long enough! Luke and Noah freaking out after the kiss... ADORABLE! But the end. the end... cliffhanger much?