Week Six - Halloween: Songs and Dances
Brush away the cobwebs, light up your pumpkins and get ready for our long-awaited, spook-tacular Halloween Week! It's set to be a monstrously epic show, featuring songs including Maneater, Better The Devil You Know and the classic, Killer Queen. This week our couples set to work their skeletons and create some terrifyingly good choreography. Grab your broomsticks and check out the full list of songs and dances below... Let's just hope they don't scare away our Judges!
- Alexandra and Gorka perform the Tango to Maneater by Nelly Furtado
- Aston and Janette will Paso Doble to Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
- Davood and Nadiya perform the Rumba to Wicked Game by Chris Isaak
- Debbie and Giovanni will Charleston to Frankie by Sister Sledge
- Gemma and Aljaz dance the Jive to Ever Fallen In Love by The Buzzcocks
- Joe and Katya perform the Foxtrot to Trouble by Coldplay
- Jonnie and Oti dance the Cha Cha to Troublemaker by Olly Murs ft. Flo Rida
- Mollie and AJ will also dance the Cha Cha to Better The Devil You Know by Kylie Minogue
- Ruth and Anton perform a Quickstep to the Bewitched Theme Song
- Simon and Karen will American Smooth (Viennese Waltz) to Delilah by Tom Jones
- Susan and Kevin perform a Foxtrot to Killer Queen by Queen
Which routine are you most looking forward to, let us know below!