Songs and dances for week severrrrrn revealed!
They took on the horrors of Halloween Week and came out the other side alive! But things are no less scary this week - we're more than halfway to the final, and with the standards getting higher and the Judges getting meaner, our remaining nine couples have a tough job ahead.
So what are the songs and dances they're tackling in an effort to top that leaderboard? Read on for the full list...
- Claudia and AJ will be dancing the Paso Doble to ‘Shut Up And Dance’ by Walk The Moon
- Daisy and Aljaz will be dancing the Viennese Waltz to ‘Daisy Bell’ by Harry Dacre
- Danny and Oti will be dancing the Jive to ‘Long Tall Sally’ by Little Richard
- Ed and Katya will be dancing the Quickstep to ‘Help!’ by The Beatles
- Greg and Natalie will be dancing the Viennese Waltz to ‘You Don’t Own Me’ by Grace
- Judge Rinder and Oksana will be dancing the Quickstep to the Chantz Powell version of ‘It Don’t Mean A Thing (If It Ain’t Got That Swing)’
- Laura and Giovanni will be dancing the Samba to ‘Bamboleo’ by Gipsy Kings
- Louise and Kevin will be dancing the Argentine Tango to 'Tanguera' by Sexteto Mayor
- Ore and Joanne will be dancing the Salsa to ‘Turn The Beat Around’ by Vicki Sue Robinson
Yep, you read right - the first Argentine Tango of the series! Tune in to see this mighty song list come to life - Strictly shimmies onto BBC One this Saturday at 6:55pm. Until then, keep an eye on It Takes Two for a whole range of backstage brilliance with the lovely Zoe Ball.