Who's dancing to what this weekend...?
We've barely even got our breath back from the mighty Movie Week, and Week Four is approaching at top speed! And to get you excited, we can exclusively bring you all the dances our stars will be tackling this weekend, along with the songs that will provide the soundtrack to their no doubt flawless steps...
- Anastacia and Brendan will be dancing the Rumba to 'The Way We Were' by Barbra Streisand
- Claudia and AJ will be dancing the Foxtrot to 'I Really Like You' by Carly Rae Jepsen
- Daisy and Aljaz will be dancing the Rumba to 'Careless Whisper' by George Michael
- Danny and Oti will be dancing the Quickstep to 'I Won't Dance' by Fred Astaire
- Ed and Katya will be dancing the Paso Doble to 'Holding Out For a Hero' by Bonnie Tyler
- Greg and Natalie will be dancing the Salsa to 'Wrapped Up' by Olly Murs
- Judge Rinder and Oksana will be dancing the Viennese Waltz to 'Boom Bang a Bang' by Lulu
- Laura and Giovanni will be dancing the Quickstep to 'Ballroom Blitz' by The Sweet
- Lesley and Anton will be dancing the Charleston to 'Won't You Charleston With Me' from The Boy Friend
- Louise and Kevin will be dancing the Foxtrot to 'Tears Dry On Their Own' by Amy Winehouse
- Naga and Pasha will be dancing the Charleston to 'Minnie the Mermaid' by Firehouse Five Plus Two
- Ore and Joanne will be dancing the Jive to 'Runaway Baby' by Bruno Mars
There you go. Plenty of reason to look forward to Saturday! And if you can't wait until then, keep an eye on It Takes Two throughout the week, where Zoe will be getting the lowdown from our remaining couples and taking a sneaky look at their training.