I'm well appy now!
I'm feeling well chuffed cos I've realised how many free apps there are for my iTouch. With the number of available apps approaching the one million mark I thought I would share my 'appiness with you. (see what I did there).
Now I don't get paid much by the BBC so all the apps I use are free..yaay! Luv dat! I've been checking out the free apps for the Blackberry too but they just don't compare in number or quality (For all you BB fans I'll do a BB round up at a later date).
A world famous app is paper toss, well I got basketball throw,same concept but on a B.ball court.
Touch tennis is like the old arcade game pong and in keeping it old skool the ball is even square! Shazam is another great one the free edition is limited to checking out 4 tunes a month but for free whos complaining. Here's my top ten free apps for now, watch out for my top ten free blackberry apps:
1. Facebook app if you use facebook this is a must.(Nuff Said)
2. Twitter app same as above but tweeting
3. iBasketball free. Great fun
4. Shazam. Find out any tune almost,for free
5. Paper toss, stress reliever
6. Skype, standard free calls to other skype users
7. iChess, free chess game for the thinking man
8. Angry birds, very funy and popular game.
9. Remote desktop plus, control your PC from your idevice over Wi Fi
10. Gun range, brilliant free game set in an err gun range.
11. Sky Sports News: Keeping up to date with all sports news and an audio stream of the channel. WHAAAATTTT!!
Okay I know I said top 10 but bwooooy had to get that Sky Sports news app in self explanatory.
Let me know your fav apps so I can check em out and if they're any good they might make it into the top ten. C'mom get involved.