Glossary: All those long words that we don't understand.
Hey this is for all of you guys whose eyes glaze over at the smallest mention of gigabytes,3G,Hi-def and L.E.Ds.....The Rampage glossary is to make sense of all those long words that geeky reviewers use(Not me!) Because I barely understand them either.......Make sure you check back because we will be adding new words that make us sound like we know what we're talking about......
1. HD/Hi-Def or Hi definition TV. Basically a better picture than you get on your old big back TV.
2. Next-Gen or next generation console.- Basically an Xbox or PS3 a console that outputs Hi Def graphics.
3. Blu Ray - The only format for hi-def movies(the HD format has followed betamax to tech heaven)
4. CRT.LCD.LED and Plasma - Different types of TV. You don't wanna own a CRT cos all the rest are flat.
5. 1st person shooter - A game where you shoot at people from the eyes of the character.
6. 3rd person shooter. - A game where you shoot at people from over the characters shoulder.
7. Sports Sim. - Er... a simulation of a sport game duh!
8. Role playing. - (RPG)A game where your decisions affect the outcome and course of the game.
9. Xbox live/Playstation Network - The two rival online gaming services.
10. 3G.GPRS.WAP.WIFI - Ways of connecting to the internet on your phone.