#6Music2012 - Help pick the Ultimate 2012 Playlist
We’ve had a pretty amazing 2012 at BBC 6 Music – everyone from Blur to Primal Scream, through Kindness and ending with The Specials have played for us live at Maida Vale; Gilles Peterson and Edith Bowman joined the team; and well, we were named Best Station at the Sony Awards.
But you, the listeners, are the people who make our station so fantastic and we want you to help us celebrate everything which has happened in the past 12-months by picking the Ultimate 2012 Playlist which Tom Robinson will play out on Sunday from 6pm for two hours.
There’s loads of stuff you could pick from including:
* A session we had in the Hub or at Maida Vale which you loved listening to or were lucky enough to be at.
* Your favourite live music moment of the year – was it the return of The Stone Roses? Or perhaps discovering a new band in a BBC Introducing tent somewhere?
* A new act who has just grabbed you – Jake Bugg, Alt-J or Disclosure for example.
* Someone who made their comeback this year and showed why they are still great – Hot Chip, The Rolling Stones or Field Music perhaps.
* Or simply your favourite track of 2012.
Let us know by leaving a comment on this blog or on the BBC 6 Music Facebook page, Tweet #6Music2012, add a track to our collaborative Spotify Playlist or send us an e-mail.
And remember to listen into the Ultimate 2012 Playlist from 6pm on Sunday.