Weekly Bonus Question
Welcome to the Weekly Bonus Question.
Each week the news quiz 7 days 7 questions will offer an answer. You are invited to suggest what the question might have been.
Suggestions should be sent using the COMMENTS BOX IN THIS ENTRY. And since nobody likes a smart alec, kudos will be deducted for predictability in your suggestions.
This week's answer is MIGRAINE-INDUCING BACKDROP OF FLICKERING RAINBOW COLOURS. But what's the question?
UPDATE 1628 GMT: The correct question is, what was the set like behind the 75-year-old British salsa dancer who won Spain's Got Talent?
Of your head-numbingly, nail-bitingly and deliberately wrong wrong wrong questions, we liked:
- SkarloeyLine's What IS the story in Balamory?
- The_same_Eddie-George's Best-selling Christmas sweater of 2009?
- Clarence_E_Pitts' What light through yonder window breaks?
- Smoo25's What alternative name did Syd Barrett et al consider before they decided on Pink Floyd?
- MightyGiddyUpGal's What to wear when strolling down Electric Avenue?
- Kipson's How do you know your brand new, £3,000, 56 inch, plasma TV has just gone wrong?
- BaldoBingham's What did Rolf Vogt's wife cite as the reason for her divorce petition?
- Kettering_Jeremy's How did Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun and Benjamin, describe their brothers haute couture?
- and SimonRooke's How can you tell when you've got Wine Flu?
Thanks to all who entered.