It's time for the caption comp.
Oh, you funny people. Here are the winners to this week's picture of catering staff watching from the balcony of the local Conservative club as fashion mavens Trinny and Susannah lead hundreds of women in throwing their old bras in the air in Rothwell, Northamptonshire.
6. "It used to be the Jordanian embassy"
5. "No Darren, I don't think I'd ever grow into it"
4. "I could have sworn the job description said we'd be working in a top brasserie"
3. "Reminds me of my nan's washing line"
2. "It's just in case Michael Jackson should decide to stay here with his son"
1. Student of the "one-handed unclip manoeuvre" in awe of the winning entry