It's time to plunder the front covers of the Radio Times again to see if you can spot the front page stars of the day.
Here is a clutch of five from back in 1976, a year ever famed for its very long, hot and parched summer. We've provided extracts from five covers and some Genome listings to help in your quest.
If you have a drought of inspiration then you can find the answers at the bottom of this post. And feel free to share any memories of TV and radio programmes from 40 years ago. Good luck!
- You can also test your wits with the first edition of Name That Cover Star.
1) Three for the price of one: these giants of their day were captured in art for a December 1976 Radio Times cover promoting the year's review of Britain's achievements in sport. Name them from left to right.
2) This star was also captured by a Radio Times cover artist in November 1976 to promote "the first series of her outstanding career".
3) This distinguished and debonair thespian graced the front page of an August 1976 edition of Radio Times, marking a season of his work.
4) The shoes have it? This act made one of numerous appearances on the front cover of the Radio Times at the beginning of 1976 to herald their latest series.
5) The beautifully shaggy dog appears to be the cover star here, but in actual fact the owner was the focus of all the attention. A self-titled show featuring a host of other stars in February 1976 was the reason behind this special treatment.
Stumped? You can find out the answers here: