We've been poking around in the picture archives and Genome listings to bring you another crop of television teasers to exercise your eyes and minds.
Each of the following five visual teasers features a star of the small screen or the movies. They may not appear as you know them best and be shown in the early parts of their careers. Take a punt and tell us your guesses at the bottom of the page.
To get closer to their identities, click on each link which takes you to the television listing - the right name will be in there somewhere. Happy hunting!
1) Who is this russet-haired gentleman from Scottish historical series The Borderers, which screened in 1968? He has since gone on to become a Knight of the realm and starred in countless memorable roles. You might see him at the moment in a senior role at the movies.
2) This studio shot from 1974 is from a production of Greek tragedy Electra. Can you identify the actor being locked in an embrace? He has gone on to take on a host of lead TV roles, including pillars of the establishment.
3) This actor, regularly a romantic lead and dashing hero on the big screen, goofed it up for 1993 one-off comedy Mama's Back, which starred Joan Collins.
4) You'll find this actor fully in character as Sigmund Freud in an 1984 television drama about his life. His most famous character is suitably hirsute in the facial department - and also European.
5) A little behind-the-scenes moment from a popular 2005 costume drama. Our heavily draped star has appeared in a number of period pieces, including a recent epic.
Feel free to leave your guesses in the space below or share your thoughts about any of the programmes mentioned in our quiz!