#AskMrsBrown: Send in your questions!
Update: Mrs. Brown has answered your questions! Has she answered yours? Find out here.
You know those Agony Aunts who say they've been through everything? They've got nothing on Agnes Brown. Mother. Widow. Survivor. She's set wayward son Dermot back on the straight and narrow. She's helped daughter Cathy get through a messy divorce. Now Mrs. Brown wants to know how she can help you… by answering your questions.
Mrs. Agnes Brown writes...
"As you'll know by now I'm great at giving advice. And that's probably why the BBC have asked me to hang around during the rest of the series.
If there's anything you need help with, just drop me a line and I might get back to you. It may take me a while - I'm a slow reader. As I've just said, perhaps you've got an errant boyfriend, an interfering mother in law or you just want to know more about me.
Whatever it is pop it down - you can leave questions for me here on the blog or:
1. Add a comment to the video on our YouTube Channel
2. On Twitter, tweet to @BBCComedy using the hashtag #AskMrsBrown
3. Post your questions on the BBC Comedy Facebook page
Keep checking back on the BBC Comedy Blog throughout the series to see your questions answered.
Good luck and I hope you enjoy the show!"
Please Note: When contributing to this post your comments and username may be used on the Mrs. Brown's Boys programme page, BBC Comedy website and YouTube channel.
More from Mrs. Brown's Boys:
- Producer Stephen McCrum explains how he took Mrs. Brown from the stage to the screen.
- Watch a trailer for Mrs. Brown's Boys
- Writer, creator and star of Mrs. Brown's Boys, Brendan O'Carroll introduces Mrs. Brown's children.
- From the BBC TV Blog, Brendan O'Carroll on the influences behind Mrs. Brown.
Mrs. Brown's Boys is on BBC One every Monday evening at 10.35pm.