A quick round up: Thursday 10 June 2010
A few things that you might have missed.
Jo Wickremasinghe, the Head of Homepage and Syndication Services, has added a new comment to let users know what's happening with customisation and the homepage.
Paidcontent have the story BBC Declines To Publish Canvas Spec, Until Autumn. Paidcontent's Robert Andrews had previously submitted an FOI request for the Canvas spec which has now been turned down by the BBC saying:
"It is in the public interest that this information should be disclosed to all licence-fee payers at the same time, rather than provided in advance to one individual."
And one you probably haven't missed, the launch of the new iPlayer beta. We've had a number of very good posts on the blog so here's a round up to date:
- Anthony Rose's post outlining the new features of the beta
- James Hewines replies to feedback
- Putting the iPlayer on the iPad
- Audience research and decisions about the new iPlayer interface BBC iD and iPlayer
- Behind the scenes of BBC iPlayer
Paul Murphy is the Editor of the Internet blog.