All posts on "About the BBC" by television
- The Edinburgh TV Festival - a word from the Chair - 09:00 UK time, Friday, 26 August 11
- Arabian Leopards and camera traps - the BBC Natural History Unit - 12:57 UK time, Friday, 8 July 11
- Summer and Autumn on BBC Two - 17:08 UK time, Friday, 24 June 11
- The BBC's online industry briefing - 13:23 UK time, Tuesday, 21 June 11
- In search of the BBC's Northern Soul - television from Manchester - 15:21 UK time, Friday, 17 June 11
- Sharing Albert - supporting sustainability in TV production - 16:48 UK time, Thursday, 19 May 11
About this blog
Senior staff and experts from across the organisation use this blog to talk about what's happening inside the BBC. We also highlight and link to some of the debates happening on other blogs and online spaces inside and outside the corporation.
This blog is edited by Jon Jacob.
Subscribe to this blog
You can stay up to date with About the BBC via these feeds.
If you aren't sure what RSS is you'll find our beginner's guide to RSS useful.