All posts on "About the BBC" by Strategy Review
- Delivering Quality First - exploring ideas - 16:25 UK time, Wednesday, 16 March 11
- Reshaping BBC Online - 11:00 UK time, Monday, 24 January 11
- Delivering quality first - staff consultation - 13:05 UK time, Thursday, 13 January 11
- BBC Internet Blog - Changing how BBC Online works with suppliers - 08:32 UK time, Monday, 1 November 10
- BBC Strategy Review - Alan Yentob addresses the VLV conference - 09:14 UK time, Thursday, 29 April 10
- The Future of 6 Music - 17:42 UK time, Tuesday, 13 April 10
- Why the BBC must focus on quality content - 16:02 UK time, Wednesday, 7 April 10
- Thank you for your comments - 14:47 UK time, Friday, 5 March 10
- The BBC Strategy Review & BBC Radio - 13:26 UK time, Thursday, 4 March 10
- The Strategy Review - some questions answered - 18:04 UK time, Wednesday, 3 March 10
- Putting Quality First - 09:31 UK time, Tuesday, 2 March 10
- The BBC's Strategy Review - a press round-up - 12:16 UK time, Monday, 1 March 10
- The BBC's £7 billion Boost to Economy, Jobs and Businesses - 08:55 UK time, Thursday, 21 January 10
About this blog
Senior staff and experts from across the organisation use this blog to talk about what's happening inside the BBC. We also highlight and link to some of the debates happening on other blogs and online spaces inside and outside the corporation.
This blog is edited by Jon Jacob.
Subscribe to this blog
You can stay up to date with About the BBC via these feeds.
If you aren't sure what RSS is you'll find our beginner's guide to RSS useful.