All posts on "About the BBC" by Salford Quays
- Dragons, we've moved your chairs ... - 13:36 UK time, Thursday, 5 January 12
- Registering risk makes sense - 11:39 UK time, Monday, 1 August 11
- Seventeen days in Salford with the BBC Philharmonic - 11:22 UK time, Thursday, 16 June 11
- Arriving at Media City - a sports reporter goes North - 15:45 UK time, Wednesday, 8 June 11
- BBC North takes off - 11:28 UK time, Monday, 16 May 11
- The pull of the North - 14:12 UK time, Wednesday, 13 October 10
- Tim Davie on Chris Moyles, Salford and the 2010 Radio Festival - 12:50 UK time, Friday, 24 September 10
- The BBC North Recruitment drive continues - 16:12 UK time, Friday, 28 May 10
- Northern locations to get greater exposure - 12:15 UK time, Wednesday, 26 May 10
About this blog
Senior staff and experts from across the organisation use this blog to talk about what's happening inside the BBC. We also highlight and link to some of the debates happening on other blogs and online spaces inside and outside the corporation.
This blog is edited by Jon Jacob.
Subscribe to this blog
You can stay up to date with About the BBC via these feeds.
If you aren't sure what RSS is you'll find our beginner's guide to RSS useful.