All posts on "About the BBC" by Radio 1
- BBC Radio 1's Hackney Weekend 2012 Workshops: Working with audiences to shape events - 12:18 UK time, Thursday, 24 November 11
- Giving something to the young people - 11:00 UK time, Friday, 14 October 11
- Getting beyond the statistics - unemployment on BBC Three - 12:18 UK time, Friday, 23 September 11
- BBC Radio 1's Big Conversation - 13:19 UK time, Friday, 16 September 11
- From the BBC Radio blog - Andy Parfitt says goodbye to Radio 1 - 09:32 UK time, Thursday, 21 July 11
- Radio 1 and 1Xtra Summer Surgery campaign - 12:01 UK time, Monday, 26 July 10
About this blog
Senior staff and experts from across the organisation use this blog to talk about what's happening inside the BBC. We also highlight and link to some of the debates happening on other blogs and online spaces inside and outside the corporation.
This blog is edited by Jon Jacob.
Subscribe to this blog
You can stay up to date with About the BBC via these feeds.
If you aren't sure what RSS is you'll find our beginner's guide to RSS useful.