Putting Quality First
All posts on "About the BBC" by Putting Quality First
- Partnerships in practice - 10:22 UK time, Tuesday, 3 May 11
- BBC Online - Adopting Product Management - 10:51 UK time, Monday, 25 October 10
- BBC Online - Putting Quality First - 12:23 UK time, Wednesday, 11 August 10
- BBC Strategy Review - Alan Yentob addresses the VLV conference - 09:14 UK time, Thursday, 29 April 10
- Why the BBC must focus on quality content - 16:02 UK time, Wednesday, 7 April 10
About this blog
Senior staff and experts from across the organisation use this blog to talk about what's happening inside the BBC. We also highlight and link to some of the debates happening on other blogs and online spaces inside and outside the corporation.
This blog is edited by Jon Jacob.
Subscribe to this blog
You can stay up to date with About the BBC via these feeds.
If you aren't sure what RSS is you'll find our beginner's guide to RSS useful.