All posts on "About the BBC" by Partnerships
- The BBC - helping the creative economy to grow - 16:14 UK time, Friday, 9 September 11
- Supporting UK digital media - 16:58 UK time, Friday, 5 August 11
- The first BBC online industry briefing - 10:03 UK time, Tuesday, 28 June 11
- The BBC's online industry briefing - 13:23 UK time, Tuesday, 21 June 11
- Better arts partnerships for the BBC - 16:54 UK time, Thursday, 2 June 11
- Sharing Albert - supporting sustainability in TV production - 16:48 UK time, Thursday, 19 May 11
- Partnerships in practice - 10:22 UK time, Tuesday, 3 May 11
- Building digital capacity for the arts - 17:11 UK time, Tuesday, 15 March 11
- Open University - 'the embodiment of innovation' - 18:00 UK time, Wednesday, 12 January 11
- BBC iPlayer on BT Vision - 12:43 UK time, Friday, 12 November 10
- Bristol - BBC Anchor Partnership One Year On - 17:26 UK time, Monday, 25 October 10
About this blog
Senior staff and experts from across the organisation use this blog to talk about what's happening inside the BBC. We also highlight and link to some of the debates happening on other blogs and online spaces inside and outside the corporation.
This blog is edited by Jon Jacob.
Subscribe to this blog
You can stay up to date with About the BBC via these feeds.
If you aren't sure what RSS is you'll find our beginner's guide to RSS useful.