All posts on "About the BBC" by @North
- The pull of the North - 14:12 UK time, Wednesday, 13 October 10
- MediaCityUK - there's a lot in a name - 09:00 UK time, Friday, 17 September 10
- Northern locations to get greater exposure - 12:15 UK time, Wednesday, 26 May 10
- The Rise of BBC North at MediaCityUK - 16:09 UK time, Tuesday, 20 April 10
- BBC North: It's official! - 15:39 UK time, Tuesday, 6 April 10
- @North - Commissioning new interactive BBC content for children - 11:00 UK time, Wednesday, 18 November 09
About this blog
Senior staff and experts from across the organisation use this blog to talk about what's happening inside the BBC. We also highlight and link to some of the debates happening on other blogs and online spaces inside and outside the corporation.
This blog is edited by Jon Jacob.
Subscribe to this blog
You can stay up to date with About the BBC via these feeds.
If you aren't sure what RSS is you'll find our beginner's guide to RSS useful.