All posts on "About the BBC" by MGEITF
- BBC One - reflecting the nation - 15:00 UK time, Saturday, 27 August 11
- BBC Two - ancient Rome to London in the fifties - 18:00 UK time, Friday, 26 August 11
- BBC Three - gripping, relevant and entertaining - 16:15 UK time, Friday, 26 August 11
- BBC Four - curating content on-air and online - 13:00 UK time, Friday, 26 August 11
- The Edinburgh TV Festival - a word from the Chair - 09:00 UK time, Friday, 26 August 11
About this blog
Senior staff and experts from across the organisation use this blog to talk about what's happening inside the BBC. We also highlight and link to some of the debates happening on other blogs and online spaces inside and outside the corporation.
This blog is edited by Jon Jacob.
Subscribe to this blog
You can stay up to date with About the BBC via these feeds.
If you aren't sure what RSS is you'll find our beginner's guide to RSS useful.