All posts on "About the BBC" by MediaCityUK
- Registering risk makes sense - 11:39 UK time, Monday, 1 August 11
- New digs for BBC R&D in the North - 14:48 UK time, Thursday, 28 July 11
- Marketing the BBC at MediaCityUK - 09:06 UK time, Friday, 22 July 11
- Seventeen days in Salford with the BBC Philharmonic - 11:22 UK time, Thursday, 16 June 11
- BBC North - bringing it home - 11:35 UK time, Thursday, 17 March 11
- The pull of the North - 14:12 UK time, Wednesday, 13 October 10
- MediaCityUK - there's a lot in a name - 09:00 UK time, Friday, 17 September 10
About this blog
Senior staff and experts from across the organisation use this blog to talk about what's happening inside the BBC. We also highlight and link to some of the debates happening on other blogs and online spaces inside and outside the corporation.
This blog is edited by Jon Jacob.
Subscribe to this blog
You can stay up to date with About the BBC via these feeds.
If you aren't sure what RSS is you'll find our beginner's guide to RSS useful.