All posts on "About the BBC" by Media literacy
- First Click Friends - getting everybody online - 15:49 UK time, Wednesday, 11 May 11
- Mark Thompson at the National Digital Conference - 15:00 UK time, Wednesday, 11 May 11
- BBC Internet Blog - why it's important for the internet to remain neutral - 11:51 UK time, Tuesday, 19 October 10
- Get online and join in the BBC's First Click campaign - 11:11 UK time, Monday, 18 October 10
- BBC launches First Click - a campaign to encourage people to get online - 14:02 UK time, Monday, 11 October 10
- The BBC and digital inclusion and participation - 14:34 UK time, Tuesday, 3 November 09
About this blog
Senior staff and experts from across the organisation use this blog to talk about what's happening inside the BBC. We also highlight and link to some of the debates happening on other blogs and online spaces inside and outside the corporation.
This blog is edited by Jon Jacob.
Subscribe to this blog
You can stay up to date with About the BBC via these feeds.
If you aren't sure what RSS is you'll find our beginner's guide to RSS useful.