All posts on "About the BBC" by Mark Thompson
- First Click Friends - getting everybody online - 15:49 UK time, Wednesday, 11 May 11
- Mark Thompson on Industrial Action by NUJ - 06:00 UK time, Friday, 5 November 10
- Post MacTaggart Q&A with Mark Thompson - 14:00 UK time, Saturday, 28 August 10
- BBC Director General Mark Thompson delivers James MacTaggart Memorial Lecture - 21:49 UK time, Friday, 27 August 10
- The Media Guardian Edinburgh International Television Festival - 09:00 UK time, Friday, 27 August 10
- Putting Quality First Annual Report and Accounts 2009/2010 - 15:46 UK time, Monday, 5 July 10
- Mark Thompson looks ahead - 12:29 UK time, Tuesday, 5 January 10
- Why the BBC should continue to play a central role in Worldwide - 08:26 UK time, Tuesday, 15 December 09
- Beyond 2012 - The Future of the BBC - 16:15 UK time, Friday, 27 November 09
About this blog
Senior staff and experts from across the organisation use this blog to talk about what's happening inside the BBC. We also highlight and link to some of the debates happening on other blogs and online spaces inside and outside the corporation.
This blog is edited by Jon Jacob.
Subscribe to this blog
You can stay up to date with About the BBC via these feeds.
If you aren't sure what RSS is you'll find our beginner's guide to RSS useful.