All posts on "About the BBC" by Internet blog
- Internet Blog - BBC iPlayer gets even better - 16:50 UK time, Friday, 3 September 10
- Internet Blog - new appeals process for the moderation of blogs, message boards and communities - 18:07 UK time, Monday, 19 July 10
- BBC Internet blog: BBC iD on CBBC - 14:08 UK time, Wednesday, 5 May 10
- BBC Online's top level directories - 17:22 UK time, Monday, 29 March 10
- A new look for the BBC's digital services - 11:46 UK time, Wednesday, 17 February 10
- BBC HD Picture Quality: some myths laid to rest - 14:29 UK time, Monday, 14 December 09
About this blog
Senior staff and experts from across the organisation use this blog to talk about what's happening inside the BBC. We also highlight and link to some of the debates happening on other blogs and online spaces inside and outside the corporation.
This blog is edited by Jon Jacob.
Subscribe to this blog
You can stay up to date with About the BBC via these feeds.
If you aren't sure what RSS is you'll find our beginner's guide to RSS useful.