All posts on "About the BBC" by HD
- Delivering to you the BBC's Greatest Year of Broadcasting - 14:44 UK time, Wednesday, 9 May 12
- The 3D Wimbledon experiment - your reactions - 10:00 UK time, Tuesday, 30 August 11
- BBC HD Picture Quality: some myths laid to rest - 14:29 UK time, Monday, 14 December 09
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to Encoding: Before we start - 10:07 UK time, Friday, 4 December 09
- A day in the life of the Head of BBC HD - 12:23 UK time, Monday, 2 November 09
About this blog
Senior staff and experts from across the organisation use this blog to talk about what's happening inside the BBC. We also highlight and link to some of the debates happening on other blogs and online spaces inside and outside the corporation.
This blog is edited by Jon Jacob.
Subscribe to this blog
You can stay up to date with About the BBC via these feeds.
If you aren't sure what RSS is you'll find our beginner's guide to RSS useful.