All posts on "About the BBC" by BBC Two
- Edinburgh TV Festival 2012 'Meet the Controller' session with Janice Hadlow & 2013 BBC Two drama preview - 11:12 UK time, Friday, 24 August 12
- TV: Protecting Our Children - 15:56 UK time, Monday, 30 January 12
- A season of BBC2 programmes about mixed-race Britain - 09:00 UK time, Thursday, 29 September 11
- Meals on Wheels - respect, independence and community - 16:59 UK time, Friday, 23 September 11
- Travelling in time with the BBC archive - 17:01 UK time, Monday, 5 September 11
- BBC Two - ancient Rome to London in the fifties - 18:00 UK time, Friday, 26 August 11
- Summer and Autumn on BBC Two - 17:08 UK time, Friday, 24 June 11
About this blog
Senior staff and experts from across the organisation use this blog to talk about what's happening inside the BBC. We also highlight and link to some of the debates happening on other blogs and online spaces inside and outside the corporation.
This blog is edited by Jon Jacob.
Subscribe to this blog
You can stay up to date with About the BBC via these feeds.
If you aren't sure what RSS is you'll find our beginner's guide to RSS useful.