All posts on "About the BBC" by BBC News
- BBC Breakfast is live from Salford - 10:19 UK time, Tuesday, 10 April 12
- Debating the economy across the country - 11:03 UK time, Thursday, 15 March 12
- Proposed Changes to Local Radio - 12:52 UK time, Tuesday, 25 October 11
- Council spending - making it clear - 11:33 UK time, Thursday, 12 May 11
- Read all about it - School News Day - 12:45 UK time, Monday, 21 March 11
- The Editor's blog - Access All Areas - 11:46 UK time, Tuesday, 30 November 10
About this blog
Senior staff and experts from across the organisation use this blog to talk about what's happening inside the BBC. We also highlight and link to some of the debates happening on other blogs and online spaces inside and outside the corporation.
This blog is edited by Jon Jacob.
Subscribe to this blog
You can stay up to date with About the BBC via these feeds.
If you aren't sure what RSS is you'll find our beginner's guide to RSS useful.