All posts on "About the BBC" by BBC Learning
- Bigger & better partnerships - 16:30 UK time, Friday, 13 July 12
- How the BBC Share Take Care campaign is supporting the Safer Internet Day 2012 - 16:47 UK time, Monday, 6 February 12
- Giving an hour to help someone onto the internet - 10:35 UK time, Thursday, 3 November 11
- Eastenders: E20 - Changing opinions and lives through drama - 15:31 UK time, Friday, 23 September 11
- BBC Things To Do - 15:45 UK time, Monday, 6 June 11
- Learning and the BBC - 16:27 UK time, Tuesday, 9 November 10
- Inspiring a Life Full of Learning for All Our Audiences - 12:00 UK time, Monday, 27 September 10
- Bitesize and GCSE results - 12:11 UK time, Wednesday, 25 August 10
About this blog
Senior staff and experts from across the organisation use this blog to talk about what's happening inside the BBC. We also highlight and link to some of the debates happening on other blogs and online spaces inside and outside the corporation.
This blog is edited by Jon Jacob.
Subscribe to this blog
You can stay up to date with About the BBC via these feeds.
If you aren't sure what RSS is you'll find our beginner's guide to RSS useful.