BBC Internet Blog
All posts on "About the BBC" by BBC Internet Blog
- Major changes to commissioning in BBC Online - 14:01 UK time, Friday, 27 May 11
- BBC iPlayer on BT Vision - 12:43 UK time, Friday, 12 November 10
- BBC Internet Blog - BBC ONE HD: test transmissions - 14:29 UK time, Tuesday, 2 November 10
- Internet Blog - BBC iPlayer gets even better - 16:50 UK time, Friday, 3 September 10
- BBC Internet Blog - HTML5, open standards and the BBC - 10:08 UK time, Friday, 13 August 10
About this blog
Senior staff and experts from across the organisation use this blog to talk about what's happening inside the BBC. We also highlight and link to some of the debates happening on other blogs and online spaces inside and outside the corporation.
This blog is edited by Jon Jacob.
Subscribe to this blog
You can stay up to date with About the BBC via these feeds.
If you aren't sure what RSS is you'll find our beginner's guide to RSS useful.