All posts on "About the BBC" by BBC History
- What's the appeal of broadcasting history? - 11:42 UK time, Friday, 3 August 12
- Eighty years of Broadcasting House - 15:05 UK time, Monday, 30 April 12
- 75 years of BBC TV - 09:54 UK time, Wednesday, 2 November 11
- BBC milestone moments - 10:18 UK time, Wednesday, 23 March 11
- Elizabeth R, 40 years on... - 08:31 UK time, Tuesday, 15 February 11
- Open University - 'the embodiment of innovation' - 18:00 UK time, Wednesday, 12 January 11
- The most famous royal broadcast? - 09:24 UK time, Thursday, 9 December 10
- BBC Two celebrates the diversity of history this autumn - 15:05 UK time, Wednesday, 10 November 10
- 40 years of The Goodies - 12:56 UK time, Tuesday, 9 November 10
- Bruce and the bomb - 14:51 UK time, Thursday, 14 October 10
- Happy birthday Andy Pandy! - 09:23 UK time, Friday, 30 July 10
- As English as Egg and Bacon: The Boat Race - 14:46 UK time, Tuesday, 30 March 10
- Using Social Media to tell the Story of the BBC - 09:50 UK time, Thursday, 25 March 10
- A Year of Soap - 13:38 UK time, Wednesday, 24 February 10
- Carrying on with costume drama - 09:15 UK time, Friday, 8 January 10
- Making BBC History - 11:53 UK time, Thursday, 26 November 09
About this blog
Senior staff and experts from across the organisation use this blog to talk about what's happening inside the BBC. We also highlight and link to some of the debates happening on other blogs and online spaces inside and outside the corporation.
This blog is edited by Jon Jacob.
Subscribe to this blog
You can stay up to date with About the BBC via these feeds.
If you aren't sure what RSS is you'll find our beginner's guide to RSS useful.