All posts on "About the BBC" by Audiences
- BBC Radio 1's Big Conversation - 13:19 UK time, Friday, 16 September 11
- Measuring quality and reach at the BBC - 10:00 UK time, Thursday, 7 July 11
- The biggest TV moments of 2010 - 15:15 UK time, Wednesday, 26 January 11
- Great Coverage of Great National Events: The BBC Way - 15:44 UK time, Friday, 23 April 10
- This much we know... about you: BBC audience research - 14:14 UK time, Tuesday, 24 November 09
About this blog
Senior staff and experts from across the organisation use this blog to talk about what's happening inside the BBC. We also highlight and link to some of the debates happening on other blogs and online spaces inside and outside the corporation.
This blog is edited by Jon Jacob.
Subscribe to this blog
You can stay up to date with About the BBC via these feeds.
If you aren't sure what RSS is you'll find our beginner's guide to RSS useful.