All posts on "About the BBC" by Archive
- BBC Genome update: Search, discovery & access - 17:32 UK time, Wednesday, 12 October 11
- Archiving the Army with BBC Four - 14:40 UK time, Friday, 16 September 11
- Travelling in time with the BBC archive - 17:01 UK time, Monday, 5 September 11
- Permanent collections - the next stage in opening up the best of the BBC - 12:00 UK time, Tuesday, 8 February 11
- BBC Genome: The Complete Broadcast History of the BBC - 10:45 UK time, Thursday, 19 August 10
- Doctor Who and Churchill in BBC Archive collection - 10:19 UK time, Thursday, 15 April 10
- Changing attitudes to Feminism on the BBC Archive - 13:47 UK time, Friday, 12 March 10
- Henry Moore on the BBC - 11:10 UK time, Monday, 15 February 10
- Lord Haw-Haw, the BBC and the Creation of a Modern Archive - 17:52 UK time, Thursday, 4 February 10
- The BBC and the British Library: a joint approach to building a digital archive - 10:08 UK time, Friday, 11 December 09
About this blog
Senior staff and experts from across the organisation use this blog to talk about what's happening inside the BBC. We also highlight and link to some of the debates happening on other blogs and online spaces inside and outside the corporation.
This blog is edited by Jon Jacob.
Subscribe to this blog
You can stay up to date with About the BBC via these feeds.
If you aren't sure what RSS is you'll find our beginner's guide to RSS useful.