English KS1 - Small Town Superheroes
KS1 English skills
Build and test primary English skills with different missions.
Learn and practise
- Prefixes and suffixes
- Sentence structure
- Fractions and decimals
- Compound words
- Sight words
- Parts of words
- Reading and understanding
The Small Town Superheroes have an urgent mission for you!
Join the Small Town Superheroes as they solve the problems and mysteries that occur in Small Town.
You’ll need to use your KS1 English skills to help the heroes complete all the missions.
- Perfect your punctuation with MC Ernie.
- Get confident at compound words with Evergreen Ena.
- Tackle tricky spellings with Acrobat Annie.
- Grow your grammar skills with Sporty Steve.
- Become fantastic at finding information with Undercover Ursula.
- Sail through sounds with Sally Tape and Percy Painter.
There are 18 mini games to play and plenty of superheroes to meet, so it’s time to get to HQ. Over and out!