Four lovers, having an argument in the Athenian woods at midnight, are confused by fairies who are only trying to help. Throw in some magic, a custody battle over a little boy, and an amateur actor who unsuspectingly becomes the fairy queen’s love interest… oh and a magic set of ass’s ears… and there you have it - A Midsummer Night’s Dream, a comedy.
- Hermia runs away with Lysander instead of marrying Demetrius.
- The King and Queen of the fairies fight over a little boy.
- Puck muddles up the lovers and causes havoc with a love potion.
- Bottom gets the ears of an ass and Titania falls in love with him.
- Oberon puts things right and wins the little boy from Titania.
- The lovers get married. Bottom’s friends put on a play to celebrate.
- The play is about Pyramus and Thisbe.
- The fairies bless the marriages.