Overview

For Higher Chemistry you will sit two separate exams

The first exam is a multiple choice paper and the second paper is a written exam.

For both exams a data book is provided.

Together the exams are worth 80% of your grade, the other 20% is from your assignment.

Equipment you will need:

  • blue or black pen
  • ruler for diagrams/graphs/tables
  • calculator