Assignment advice

The assignment is worth 20% of your overall mark. The exam makes up the other 80%.

There are a total of 20 marks in total available for the assignment and you will have one hour write-up time to complete it.

You will have to demonstrate your ability to apply your skills, knowledge and understanding to researching a geographical topic or issue of your choice. This may be linked to something you have studied in class, or you may choose to research any relevant Geographical topic or issue.

The assignment has two stages:

  1. Research and processing information
  2. Assessment: writing a report under supervision