Revision: timetables and planning
How to get your revision plan right
- Be realistic and plan time away from your work to avoid burn-out!
- Make sure you study the hardest subjects first, and not at end of day when you are tired
- Be focused: 20 minutes working followed by 10 minutes rest is a good starting point.
- Planning helps you to balance your time so that you don’t spend all your time revising one subject
- If you share your revision plan with friends or family then you are more likely to stick to it
- Don’t worry about other students’ revision plans, everyone does it differently!