Brummy Mummy's top tips for when your child is starting primary school
This article was last updated on 21 August 2020
Emma Conway, aka Brummy Mummy of 2, is a blogger, vlogger and mum to Erin and Ethan, who have both started primary school. Here are her top tips to help you if your child is starting primary school this September...
- Make a to-do list and deal with letters and emails from school right away!
- Take pictures of your children in their uniform a couple of weeks before (the first day of school might be a little too hectic!).
- Help your child to prepare by teaching them to wash their hands, put their coat on and eat their meals independently.
- Think of extra things you need at home, just in case, like plasters, or pens, paper and art supplies for homework.
- Enjoy hanging out together before school starts!
This video was filmed in the summer of 2019