How to get organised at work
Being organised is something we’ve all struggled with at one time or another. With deadlines looming and meetings waiting, it’s important to make the most of your time and avoid that workplace worry.
Top tips to take away
- Time-keeping can be challenging, so have a diary - written or digital - and set deadlines to give you something to work towards
- Have auto-reminders on a calendar or your phone so you don’t miss a thing
- Have a daily task list so you know what needs to be done - prioritise what is most important and set deadlines throughout the day
- Where possible, give yourself rewards like a cup of tea or a biscuit after completing a certain amount of tasks
- Research organisational apps – there are loads of free ones available
- Get creative! There are many different organisational tools out there, from colours to spreadsheets to sticky notes. Find the ones that work for you!