Study-life balance: How to survive stressful times
Taking exams, facing results, making decisions: All this can be pretty exhausting!
But fear not: our experts have some top tips to help you help yourself. Here's our quick guide to looking after your wellbeing during stressful times.
If you're stressed...
- Don't underestimate how important it is to look after yourself
- Only you can look after you. It's up to you to manage how you're feeling
- Take time out. Do fun things and spend time in nature
- Stay calm and focused
- Exercise! Everyone always talks about exercise, but it's true: it's a great way to de-stress and feel happier
- Get good sleep. Try to have a routine and go to sleep and wake up at the same time each day
- It's not the amount of time you work for, it's about the quality of work you do during that time. So whether you're revising, applying for jobs, working or preparing for further study: balance it out and take a break!