Top tips for day one
Your first day at secondary school can be the start of an exciting new chapter but it can also be scary, with so many new people, subjects and teachers as well as the building itself! Students from CBBC’s Our School know exactly how you feel and want to share their top tips to help with those first day nerves.
- Know your route to school, you don’t want to get lost on your first day
- Make sure your school bag is packed with everything you need
- Talk to your new classmates as it will help you make new friends
- Be open and talk about yourself, that way people can get to know you
- Always smile and be friendly to others