Keep chill ahead of GCSE results day!
We repeat, do not panic! Waiting on results can be a stressful time. It can also be really difficult to know what to do with yourself while the countdown is on until the big moment - getting your GCSE results.
Here's how some Bitesize vloggers have been trying to remain chill ahead of results day.
Some tips for chilling out
- Distract yourself with your favourite TV series or films
- Spend some quality, relaxing time with your family
- Hang out with friends and do a fun activity together
- Play with your pet or visit a family pet, animals are proven to calm people down!
- Practise mindfulness or meditation
- Recite some positive affirmations - like Lots Holloway does
- Take a trip. Whether you're lucky enough to go on holiday or just go visit a different place on the bus for a day, a change of scenery can clear your mind.
Remember, you are allowed to have fun while you wait for your news. Make sure you relax and don't spend all of your time worrying about your results.
If you need more help to find your chill - take a look at the Top five results day worries and how to cope with them
Bitesize Support has lots of guides on what to do this results day. Whatever your results or future plans, we're here to help you make the most of GCSE results day 2019.
We've got you.