A Christmas CarolReleased 11 December 2018
Simon Callow brings his acclaimed one-man version of Charles Dickens’ beloved classic to the big screen.
BBC Films have been developing films and talent for over 25 years
- A Cock and Bull StoryReleased 20 January 2006
The film of the 'unfilmable' novel by Laurence Sterne.
- A Little ChaosReleased 17 April 2015
A female landscape gardener overcomes the demands of her new role, and her heart.
- A Long Way DownReleased 21 March 2014
The irreverent hit novel by Nick Hornby adapted for the big screen.
- A Room for Romeo BrassReleased 4 February 2000
Shane Meadows' tale of two best friends who test the strength of their relationship.
- A Running JumpReleased 25 June 2012
Mike Leigh's kinetic, energetic comedy short.
- A United KingdomReleased 25 November 2016
An epic love story based on extraordinary true events.
- About AdamReleased 30 March 2001
A waitress falls for a handsome customer who seduces her, her two sisters, her brother, and her brother's girlfriend.
- Absolutely Fabulous: The MovieReleased 1 July 2016
Edina, Patsy and the gang are back and still living the high life.
- Africa UnitedReleased 22 October 2010
Three Rwandan children journey to the 2010 World Cup opening ceremony.
- The AftermathReleased 1 March 2019
Two families forced to live together in post-war Germany face passion and betrayal.
- Aisha and AbhayaRelease date 21 January 2020
Two sisters in a fantastical world seeking refuge from their homeland.
- Alan Partridge: Alpha PapaReleased 9 August 2013
Alan Partridge, bigger than ever.
- Ali & AvaIn production
A compelling contemporary British love story imbued with the intricacies of age, class and race.
- An EducationReleased 30 October 2009
Jenny has to choose between going to university and a glamorous life with a sophisticated older man.
- Anita and MeReleased 22 November 2002
Growing up is tough for Meena, the only Punjabi girl in 1970s Tollington, until, that is, she meets Anita - blonde, beautiful and nothing but trouble.
- ApostasyReleased 27 July 2018
When devout Jehovah's Witness Luisa starts to question the advice of the Elders, she makes a life-altering transgression.
- As You Like ItReleased 21 September 2007
Kenneth Branagh's imaginative adaptation of Shakespeare's play celebrates the enduring power of love in all its many disguises.
- The AwakeningReleased 11 November 2011
A ghost-debunker comes to a boy's school to disprove the existence of ghosts, only to find her own beliefs challenged.
- Be Still My Beating HeartRelease date TBA
Meet the doppelgängers, the outcasts and the weirdos.
- Becoming JaneReleased 9 March 2007
Anne Hathaway stars as 20-year-old Jane Austen.
- Being APReleased 23 November 2015
Exclusive access to sporting legend AP McCoy.
- BillReleased 18 September 2015
A comedy about Shakespeare - or how 'Bill' became 'William'.
- Billy ElliotReleased 29 September 2000
A boy from a mining village is sent for boxing lessons but joins ballet classes instead.
- BloodReleased 31 May 2013
Brothers investigate the murder of a young girl.
- Blue StoryReleased 22 November 2019
Best friends Timmy and Marco wind up on rival sides of a postcode gang war.
- Born RomanticReleased 9 March 2001
Three young men pursue three beautiful women across London.
- Borrowed TimeReleased 13 September 2013
A heart-warming tale of crime and nourishment in London.
- The Boy in the Striped PyjamasReleased 12 September 2008
Two boys make friends from either side of the fence that divides them.
- The Boy Who Harnessed the WindReleased 25 January 2019
13-year-old Kamkwamba builds a windmill to save his village from famine.
- The Boys Are BackReleased 22 January 2010
A sports journalist tackles single parenthood the only way he knows how - without limits.
- BreatheReleased 27 October 2017
A love story about living every breath as though it’s your last.
- Brideshead RevisitedReleased 3 October 2008
The classic Evelyn Waugh novel adapted for the big screen.
- Bright StarReleased 6 November 2009
Poet John Keats begins a secret love affair with the girl next door, Fanny Brawne.
- Brighton RockReleased 4 February 2011
Rowan Joffe's adaptation of Graham Greene's thriller, relocated to the 1960s Brighton.
- The British Guide to Showing OffReleased 11 November 2011
British artist Andrew Logan takes us inside outrageous costume pageant, the Alternative Miss World Show.
- BrokenReleased 8 March 2013
An exploration of love in its many forms.
- BrooklynReleased 6 November 2015
A homesick Irish girl living in New York is forced to choose between two loves.
- Bullet BoyReleased 8 April 2005
A powerful and moving drama exploring the lives of young black men on the edge.
- The Children ActReleased 24 August 2018
An eminent High Court judge faces emotional turmoil.
- City of Tiny LightsReleased 7 April 2017
A private eye uncovers shocking home truths in the sprawling, complex, city of London.
- The ClaimReleased 2 February 2001
A gold prospector barters his wife and baby to stake one last claim.
- Code 46Released 17 September 2004
Science fiction romance from Michael Winterbottom.
- ConfettiReleased 5 May 2006
Couples compete to host the 'Most Original Wedding of the Year'.
- CoriolanusReleased 20 January 2012
Coriolanus, a revered and feared Roman General is at odds with the city of Rome.
- CreationReleased 25 September 2009
Charles Darwin is torn about releasing his controversial masterwork.
- The Damned UnitedReleased 27 March 2009
Michael Sheen is Brian Clough in Peter Morgan's adaptation of David Peace's acclaimed novel.
- DancerReleased 10 March 2017
A documentary on the extraordinary life of dancer Sergei Polunin.
- David Brent: Life on the RoadReleased 19 August 2016
Former reality TV star David Brent tries a bid for rock stardom.
- Dawn in the DarkRelease date TBA
On the eve of her father’s birthday, Dawn and her fun uncle Nate struggle over her bedtime routine.
- Death Defying ActsReleased 8 August 2008
Mother and daughter swindlers take on Harry Houdini.
- DenialReleased 27 January 2017
True story about the trial of Deborah E. Lipstadt.
- DenmarkRelease date TBA
A down-on-his-luck dad, having heard how comfortable Danish prisons are, decides to head to Denmark to get arrested.
- Dirty GodReleased 7 June 2019
A young woman in South London attempts to rebuild her life after an acid attack leaves her with severe facial burns.
- Dirty Pretty ThingsReleased 13 December 2002
Chiwetel Ejiofor and Audrey Tautou star in this noirish thriller.
- Dom HemingwayReleased 15 November 2013
A charismatic safe-cracker with a loose fuse decides to collect what he is owed.
- The DuchessReleased 5 September 2008
The Duchess of Devonshire faces a battle between her heart and obligations.
- Eastern PromisesReleased 8 September 2007
What is the truth behind the murder of a young prostitute?
- Easy VirtueReleased 16 September 2008
Everybody's mad about the boy
- The Edge of LoveReleased 27 June 2008
An extraordinary portrait of Dylan Thomas and the women in his life.
- Edge of DarknessReleased 29 January 2010
An emotionally charged thriller.
- Enchanted AprilReleased 27 November 1991
It's April in Italy, and anything can happen. Even love...
- EvelynReleased 11 October 2018
Evelyn is an emotionally raw film that documents the difficult, yet rewarding, attempt to navigate the rocky highlands of collective trauma.
- ExhibitionReleased 25 April 2014
When D and H decide to sell the home they have loved and lived in for two decades, they find their dreams, memories, and fears have all imprinted themselves.
- The Face of an AngelReleased 27 March 2015
A troubled film maker tries to make sense of a sensational murder.
- The FallReleased 27 October 2019
Jonathan Glazer’s short film inspired by Goya's etching ‘The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters’.
- The FallingReleased 24 April 2015
A mysterious fainting outbreak spreads among the pupils of a girls school.
- Far From the Madding CrowdReleased 1 May 2015
Thomas Hardy's classic novel adapted for the big screen.
- Fast Food NationReleased 4 May 2007
Examines the impact of the fast-food industry on people involved right the way down the chain.
- The First GraderReleased 24 June 2011
Maruge fights for the right to go to school for the first time - at the age of 84.
- Fish TankReleased 11 September 2009
Cannes Prix du Jury winner, a powerful and contemporary coming of age story from the director of Red Road.
- Florence Foster JenkinsReleased 6 May 2016
A misguided socialite dreams of opera stardom.
- Flying BlindReleased 12 April 2013
When does love become a problem?
- FolliesIn production
Stephen Sondheim and James Goldman’s legendary musical.
- FreestyleReleased 26 February 2010
An uplifting teen romance set in the world of freestyle basketball.
- Frequently Asked Questions About Time TravelReleased 24 April 2009
3 slackers go into a bar, and fall through the space-time continuum.
- Ginger and RosaReleased 19 October 2012
Sexual discovery, the cold war and family come between two best friends.
- GlastonburyReleased 14 April 2006
A documentary on the 30th anniversary of Britain's best-known music festival.
- Glorious 39Released 20 November 2009
A psychological thriller from Stephen Poliakoff, set in the lead up to World War Two.
- The GoobReleased 29 May 2015
Divided family loyalties set against the roar of stock car racing.
- GoodReleased 17 May 2009
A good man is swept up by the momentum of Hitler's rise to power.
- Good VibrationsReleased 29 March 2013
BAFTA nominated Terri Hooley biopic
- The GovernessReleased 10 July 1998
When the father of Rosina dies, she decides to pass herself off as a gentile in Scotland.
- Grace Jones: Bloodlight and BamiReleased 27 October 2017
Explore the fascinating world of this pop cultural phenomenon.
- Great ExpectationsReleased 30 November 2012
BAFTA nominated star-studded adaptation of Dickens's classic.
- Grow Your OwnReleased 15 June 2007
Real life, true love and plump vegetables on a city allotment.
- GymnastReleased 13 August 2011
A documentary about performance, pressure and the passion to compete.
- Happy New Year, Colin BursteadReleased 30 December 2018
Colin Burstead hires a lavish country manor for his extended family to celebrate New Year.
- The Happy PrinceReleased 15 June 2018
The story of the last days of Oscar Wilde.
- The HawkReleased 23 September 1993
A wife suspects she has made an awful discovery about her husband.
- The Heart Of MeReleased 2 May 2003
Every pleasure has a price...
- Here BeforeIn production
After new neighbours move in next door, a bereaved mother begins to question her own reality.
- HerselfRelease date TBC
When a young mum's request for a family house is turned down by the council, she decides to build it herself.
- Hideous KinkyReleased 5 February 1999
A woman and her daughters go to Morocco in search of peace and happiness.
- His HouseRelease date TBC
A young refugee couple make a harrowing escape from war-torn Sudan, but struggle to adjust to their new life in England..
- The History BoysReleased 13 October 2006
Nicholas Hytner's adaptation of Alan Bennett's multi-award winning play.
- Horrible Histories: The Movie - Rotten RomansReleased 26 July 2019
While Roman Emperor Nero battles his scheming mother, Celt queen Boudicca gathers an army to repel the Romans.
- I, Daniel BlakeReleased 21 October 2016
Daniel Blake gets caught in the no-man's land of welfare bureaucracy.
- I Capture the CastleReleased 9 May 2003
Sisters get caught in a world of love and betrayal.
- I Went DownReleased 24 October 1997
A film about sex, friendship and one very talkative hostage.
- Imagine Me & YouReleased 16 June 2006
There goes the bride.
- In FabricReleased 28 June 2019
A ghost tale set against the backdrop of a busy winter sales period in a department store.
- In Our NameReleased 18 November 2010
For this soldier, the real battle is coming home.
- In the LoopReleased 17 April 2009
Peter Capaldi and James Gandolfini star in Armando Iannucci's political satire.
- In This WorldReleased 28 March 2003
Two young men travel from their refugee camp in Pakistan to a better life in the UK.
- In the Dark HalfReleased 10 August 2012
A compelling ghost story about love, grief and redemption.
- The Invisible WomanReleased 7 February 2014
A woman forgotten by history, a love so hidden it might never have existed.
- IrisReleased 18 January 2002
Her greatest talent was for life.
- Is Anybody There?Released 1 May 2009
A moving, bitter-sweet tale of an unusual friendship.
- iLL ManorsReleased 4 June 2012
The directorial debut by pioneering British music artist Ben Drew (aka Plan B).
- Jane EyreReleased 9 September 2011
Jane falls for Mr Rochester, but he hides a secret that could destroy both their lives.
- JawboneReleased 12 May 2017
A former boxer returns to the ring to regain his place in the world.
- JudeReleased 7 August 1996
A stonemason steadfastly pursues a cousin he loves.
- JudyReleased 4 October 2019
Judy Garland arrives in London in the winter of 1968 to perform a series of sold-out concerts.
- Just JimReleased 25 September 2015
Jim's new neighbour helps him change his life - but not all the changes are for the best...
- Lady MacbethReleased 28 April 2017
Trapped in a loveless marriage, a young woman chooses her own destiny.
- The Lady in the VanReleased 13 November 2015
Miss Shepherd ‘temporarily’ parks her van in Alan Bennett’s drive & lives there for 15 years...
- Last ResortReleased 16 March 2001
A Russian woman and her son leave Moscow and declare political asylum in an English seaside resort.
- The LevellingReleased 10 September 2016
A young woman whose family is in crisis, tries to save the family farm.
- The Library Suicides / Y LlyfrgellReleased 5 August 2016
When a famous author's last words suggest her suicide is actually murder, her twin librarian daughters set out to avenge her.
- Life & LyricsReleased 29 September 2006
Two London hip-hop crews go head to head in an MC 'battle'.
- The Life and Death of Peter SellersReleased 1 October 2004
The feature adaptation of Roger Lewis' book about the legendary comic actor.
- The LighthouseReleased 8 July 2016
There's no escaping the storm.
- LiltingReleased 8 August 2014
A touching, intimate film about finding the things which bring us together.
- Little JoeIn Cinemas 20 February 2020
A genetically engineered plant scatters its seeds and seems to cause uncanny changes on living creatures.
- London - The Modern BabylonReleased 3 August 2012
A glimpse into the soul of the metropolis that is London.
- London RoadReleased 12 June 2015
A verbatim musical documenting tragic events in a small town.
- LoveReleased 8 December 2018
A screen adaptation of Alexander Zeldin's acclaimed National Theatre play that follows various people in a temporary housing facility in the weeks leading up to Christmas.
- Love + HateReleased 5 May 2006
A modern love story set across the racial divide in a Northern town.
- Love and Death on Long IslandReleased 7 October 1997
The obsession of a middle-aged 'man of letters' with a teen-movie heart-throb.
- Love is the DevilReleased 18 September 1998
Francis Bacon's tragic love affair with small-time criminal, George Dyer.
- Lynn + LucyReleased 2 July 2020
A lifelong friendship is tested by tragedy in this atmospheric and intense first feature from acclaimed British shorts director Fyzal Boulifa.
- Made in DagenhamReleased 1 October 2010
The story of the equal pay strikes by female workers at Dagenham in 1968.
- Make UpReleased 31 July 2020
A young woman who is drawn into a mysterious obsession when she suspects her boyfriend has cheated on her.
- Man Up Released 29 May 2015
One night, two people, on a first date like no other...
- Mansfield ParkReleased 8 December 1999
Contemporary sensibility meets period romance.
- MariReleased 21 June 2019
An emotionally charged dance-drama which follows two girls as they face the loss of their mother and grandmother.
- Match PointReleased 6 January 2006
A dark romantic tale from Woody Allen - and his first British feature.
- Maybe BabyReleased 2 June 2000
Directed by Ben Elton, based on his novel 'Inconceivable'. Starring Hugh Laurie, Joely Richardson and Adrian Lester.
- The MeerkatsReleased 7 August 2009
A family remarkably like your own...
- The Men Who Stare at GoatsReleased 6 November 2009
Ewan McGregor investigates George Clooney's secret psychic military unit.
- The MercyReleased 9 February 2018
The true story of Donald Crowhurst and his dangerous solo voyage around the world.
- The Mighty CeltReleased 26 August 2005
Donal could lose everything by entering a risky bet to win a potential champion.
- MillionsReleased 25 May 2005
A bag of cash lands at a young boy's feet, the day before the UK switches to the euro.
- MindhornReleased 5 May 2017
Off-the-wall comedy from the minds of Julian Barratt and Simon Farnaby.
- MisbehaviourReleased 13 March 2020
Miss World 1970: The launch of a revolution
- Miss PotterReleased 5 January 2007
The untold story of the most successful classic children's author of all time.
- MonsoonRelease date TBA
A British-Vietnamese man returns to Vietnam for the first time in thirty years.
- The MotherReleased 14 November 2003
It can take a lifetime to feel alive.
- Movern CallarReleased 1 November 2002
A supermarket worker passes off her dead boyfriend's unpublished novel as her own.
- Mr HolmesReleased 19 June 2015
A new twist on the world’s most famous detective, Sherlock Holmes.
- Mrs BrownReleased 5 September 1997
The extraordinary friendship between Queen Victoria and her Highland servant John Brown.
- Mrs Brown's Boys D'MovieReleased 27 June 2014
Big screen adaptation of the hit TV series.
- Mrs DallowayReleased 9 December 1997
Mrs Dalloway's well-planned party is overshadowed by the return of an old suitor.
- Mrs Henderson PresentsReleased 25 November 2005
Nudity. Variety. High Society.
- Mughal MowgliRelease date TBA
A British-Pakistani man questions his relationship to his own culture, faith and family.
- My Old LadyReleased 21 November 2014
A New-Yorker inherits an apartment in Paris from his father and is stunned to find an old lady living there.
- My Scientology MovieReleased 7 October 2017
Louis Theroux explores the Church of Scientology.
- My Son the FanaticReleased 1 May 1998
Taxi-driver Parvez and prostitute Bettina find themselves trapped when fundamentalists decide to clean up their local town.
- My Summer of LoveReleased 22 October 2004
An intoxicating new film from the director of Last Resort.
- My Week with MarilynReleased 25 November 2011
Adapted from the book My Week with Marilyn by Colin Clark.
- Nativity!Released 27 November 2009
A teeny tiny 'white' lie spirals out of control, in this Christmas family comedy.
- The NestRelease date TBA
The story of an American family trying to make a home in 1980s England.
- Never Rarely Sometimes AlwaysReleased 13 May 2020
Faced with an unintended pregnancy, Autumn and her cousin Skylar pack a suitcase and board a bus to New York City.
- NorfolkReleased 21 September 2016
A man's past catches up with him threatening his relationship with his son.
- Notes on a ScandalReleased 2 February 2007
One woman's mistake is another's opportunity.
- Now is GoodReleased 19 September 2012
A life lived on fast forward, a love that changes everything...
- The OdysseyReleased 26 June 2012
One of 4 shorts co-commissioned by Film4 and the BBC to celebrate the London 2012 Festival.
- Of Time and the CityReleased 17 June 2008
Terence Davies' personal eulogy to the Liverpool of his childhood.
- On Chesil BeachReleased 18 May 2018
A touching tale of young lovers and their unexpressed misunderstandings.
- The Ones BelowReleased 11 March 2016
Two couples find their lives cross and become fatally interlinked.
- Oranges and SunshineReleased 6 December 2010
One woman challenges two governments and reunites families.
- The Other Boleyn GirlReleased 7 March 2008
All the intrigue, passion and drama of Henry VIII's court.
- Out of BlueReleased 29 March 2019
A New Orleans homicide detective investigates the shooting of a black hole expert destabilising her own view of the universe.
- PandaemoniumReleased 14 September 2001
Friendship and betrayal between two poets during the French Revolution.
- People Just Do Nothing: Big In JapanIn production
The boys from Kurupt FM hit the big screen.
- Perfect 10Release date TBA
An aspiring teen gymnast’s world is turned upside down with the arrival of the half-brother she never knew she had.
- Perfect SenseReleased 7 October 2012
A life affirming look at what it means to love and be loved.
- PhilomenaReleased 1 November 2013
BAFTA winning true story of one mother's search for her lost son.
- PrideReleased 12 September 2014
A rich comedy about two very different communities uniting for a common cause.
- PriestReleased 17 March 1995
A priest is torn between his calling and his secret life as a homosexual.
- Project NimReleased 12 August 2011
A poignant feature-documentary from the Oscar winning team behind Man on Wire.
- QuartetReleased 4 January 2013
A comedy of love, life and being in harmony.
- RatcatcherReleased 12 November 1999
Multi-award winning drama from writer/director Lynne Ramsay.
- Red DustReleased 11 July 2005
A compelling drama from director Tom Hooper about the secrets of the past and the healing of a wounded country.
- Red RoadReleased 27 October 2006
A twisted tale of romance and regret.
- RegenerationReleased 21 November 1997
A disillusioned psychiatrist copes with shell-shocked WW1 casualties.
- Revolutionary RoadReleased 30 January 2009
A heart-rending story of thwarted passion and the search for fulfilment.
- The Roads Not TakenRelease date TBC
As a mentally-impaired man reconsiders his life, his carer daughter considers hers.
- RunReleased 13 March 2020
A love story set over the course of one night in a small fishing town.
- Salmon Fishing in the YemenReleased 20 April 2012
Dr Jones begins work on an eccentric scheme which soon turns his world upside down.
- SaltwaterReleased 1 November 2000
George is in danger of losing his chip shop because of betting debts.
- SalvageReleased 19 March 2010
A shipping container washes ashore, and the residents of a sleepy cul-de-sac are plunged into violence, terror & paranoia.
- Saving Mr. BanksReleased 29 November 2013
How Disney's classic Mary Poppins made it to the big screen.
- ScoopReleased on DVD 15 January 2015
A journalist looking for the ultimate scoop gets involved in a murder mystery.
- The Sense of an EndingReleased 14 April 2017
A tale of forgotten youth, love, and second chances.
- Shadow DancerReleased 24 August 2012
A Belfast mother is forced to betray all she believes in.
- Shadow of the VampireReleased 31 July 2000
An actor believes himself to be a vampire during filming Nosferatu.
- ShiftyReleased 20 March 2009
Two reunited friends have to come to terms with the way their lives have diverged.
- Shooting DogsReleased 31 March 2006
A priest and his acolyte are forced to confront the depths of their faith.
- The SnapperReleased 6 August 1993
She's got a little secret... and a lot of explaining to do.
- Snow CakeReleased 8 September 2006
An unusual friendship develops between a high-functioning autistic woman and a man suffering trauma.
- Sorry We Missed YouReleased 1 November 2019
A delivery driver and his carer wife are pushed to a breaking point as they struggle to keep their family afloat in a world of zero-hour contracts and gig work.
- The SouvenirReleased 30 August 2019
A young ambitious film student embarks on her first serious love affair with a charismatic and mysterious man.
- SpaceshipReleased 19 May 2017
A father descends into the fantasy world of teenagers as he searches for his daughter following an apparent alien abduction.
- SparkleReleased 17 August 2007
Happiness is an art. Screwing it up is science.
- Spike IslandReleased 21 June 2013
Friendships are challenged when tickets to see the Stone Roses are in short supply.
- Stage BeautyReleased 21 April 2004
A female theatre dresser creates a stir by playing Desdemona in Othello.
- Stan & OllieReleased 19 January 2019
Several years after their last film and with their immense celebrity on the wane, Stan and Ollie embark on a gig tour of British seaside towns and music halls.
- Starter for 10Released 10 November 2006
James McAvoy stars in this comedy about a student's coming of age while taking part in University Challenge.
- Stockholm My LoveReleased 16 June 2017
Two days in Stockholm; a city seen through the eyes of a grieving woman.
- Strawberry FieldsReleased 6 July 2012
A film about two sisters and the man who dares get between them.
- StreetDance 3DReleased 21 May 2009
Sparks fly when ballet dancers and a street dance crew combine.
- StreetDance 2Released 30 March 2012
Bigger. Bolder. Back.
- Suite FrancaiseReleased 13 March 2015
Sparks fly when a married French woman falls for a German officer during occupation.
- SummerReleased 10 October 2008
There are some summers that last with us always.
- SurgeRelease date TBA
Over two days, a man goes on a bold and reckless journey of self-liberation in London.
- Swallows and AmazonsReleased 19 August 2016
A heartwarming adventure for all the family.
- Sweet SixteenReleased 27 June 2002
Liam makes a plan to buy a new home for him and his mother.
- SwimmerReleased 25 June 2012
Lynne Ramsay's BAFTA winning unique and ethereal short.
- SylviaReleased 12 November 2003
Drama about the life of poet Sylvia Plath and her marriage to fellow poet Ted Hughes.
- Tamara DreweReleased 10 September 2010
Tamara stirs up trouble wherever she goes...
- Testament of YouthReleased 16 January 2015
The incredible true story of one young woman’s struggle to survive the horrors of war.
- Their FinestReleased 21 April 2017
A screwball romantic comedy set in the world of filmmaking during the Blitz.
- The Theory of FlightReleased 24 September 1999
A bittersweet comedy about a young woman determined to lose her virginity.
- This Little LifeReleased 26 August 2005
A mother discovers how hope can triumph over the worst tragedies.
- TormentedReleased 22 May 2009
High school bullies get their comeuppance in this teen horror.
- TraumaReleased 17 September 2004
A chilling psychological portrait from the director of My Little Eye.
- Triangle of SadnessIn production
A pair of models find themselves at a crossroads in their careers.
- True NorthReleased 14 September 2007
Claustrophobic drama about an indebted trawler's moral conundrum.
- Truly, Madly, DeeplyReleased 10 November 1990
A sentimental love story and quirky ghost story.
- TwentyFourSevenReleased 3 April 1998
Shane Meadows's quirky comedy about a visionary boxing coach.
- Up ThereReleased 29 August 2012
Recently deceased? Welcome to the afterlife.
- VS.Released 19 October 2018
A withdrawn foster-teen teetering on the edge of self-destruction, finds his feet – and his voice - in the world of UK battle rap.
- Valhalla RisingReleased 1 April 2010
Nicholas Winding Refn's epic about a mute medieval warrior.
- The VanReleased 29 November 2006
Two old friends are out of luck until one finds a dilapidated 'chipper van' and the pair decide to go into business...
- Versus: The Life and Films of Ken LoachReleased 3 June 2016
A candid account of the life and career of Ken Loach.
- Viceroy's HouseReleased 3 March 2017
The true story of the final months of British rule in India.
- Victoria and AbdulReleased 15 September 2017
Queen Victoria forms an unexpected friendship in the later years of her rule.
- We Need To Talk About KevinReleased 21 October 2011
Did Eva ever love her son? Or did she create a monster?
- West Is WestReleased 25 February 2011
The sequel to East is East, and return of the Khan family.
- What IfReleased 26 June 2012
A modern take on Rudyard Kipling's 'If'
- What We Did On Our HolidayReleased 26 September 2014
A family visiting Granddad for his birthday have an unforgettable holiday in more ways than one...
- When Brendan Met TrudyReleased 2 February 2001
His heart wasn't all she stole.
- The White CrowReleased 22 March 2019
Ballet dancer Rudolf Nureyev escapes to the West at the height of the Cold War.
- WilliamsReleased 4 August 2017
The true story of Formula One’s greatest family.
- Woman in GoldReleased 10 April 2015
Maria Altmann takes on the Austrian government to recover artwork that belongs to her family.
- WonderlandReleased 14 January 2000
The lives, loves and contradictions of one family looking for love.
- X + YReleased 13 March 2015
A young maths genius has his logic thwarted by the one thing he can’t make sense of - love.
- YardieReleased 24 August 2018
Yardie follows the story of a young Jamaican who on arriving in early 80s London unexpectedly finds the man who assassinated his brother.
- You InsteadReleased 16 September 2011
A free-wheeling, rock ‘n’ roll romantic comedy.
- YuliReleased 12 April 2019
The journey of a dancer from the streets of his native Cuba to London's Royal Ballet.