Join ScreenSkills and Northern Film & Media at the Tyneside Cinema Pop-Up Film School, where you’ll hear from people who work in the film industry, get practical advice about getting into the industry and learn about out their industry-recognised new entrant scheme Trainee Finder.
Find out about their regional film boot camps and how they can help you launch your career in film. Network with like-minded individuals over free pizza on the night.
At this special evening of practical advice and networking, find out how to start your career in film.
- Hear from local film industry professionals about different jobs and roles
- Get practical advice and tips about how to launch your career in film
- Learn about ScreenSkills' industry-recognised new entrant scheme Trainee Finder
- Find out how to apply for ScreenSkills’ regional film boot camps
- Hear from Northern Film + Media about the north east’s very own NFM Academy designed to help you find your way into the film and broadcast industry.
- Network with like-minded individuals and grab some free pizza!
"“I enjoyed hearing from the industry professionals the most – learning about their different experiences and routes into the industry.”" – Previous Open Doors attendee
The full speaker line-up will be announced shortly.
This event is part of Open Doors, a series of events brought to you by Creative Skillset.
Who is it for?
Creative professionals, new entrants and students. Age range 16+.