This Digital Cities Birmingham day is a chance for arts organisations and artists to hear from people who have experienced the highs and lows of digital content creation.
It is an opportunity to reflect on the best methods to create and utilise digital content and engage with audiences online.
Panels and speakers will discuss:
- opportunities and obstacles for arts organisations implementing digital technology
- how immersive opportunities and data can create multi-disciplinary, personalised experiences
- the differences between a range of technologies such as augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR), and how best to use them
- ways to create multi-disciplinary music experiences
- how to make content stand out in a busy multimedia landscape
- the pros and cons of setting up crowdfunding platforms
Hello Culture: Remix Day is curated by cultural consultant Lara Ratnaraja.