This page has been archived and is no longer updated.
Find out more about page archiving.
General & Business English
Grammar, Vocabulary & Pronunciation
You are in:
- Quiz 33
1. He was very lazy around the house, he never _____ _ _____ to help his wife..
raised a leg
moved a hand
lifted a finger
shifted a foot
2. Which of the following do
He's sailing up the Nile for his holidays.
My favourite Sea is the Mediterranean.
Have you ever been to the Bahamas?
I'd love to visit the America.
3. If something is 'tallish' it is quite tall but not very tall. Which of the
follow the same pattern?
He's youngish, about your age.
He's so selfish. I really don't like him very much
He's darkish, not as fair as I am anyway.
He's got greenish eyes.
4. If you
money, you must give it _____.
5. Which word has a different
6. Which of the following forms of
is grammatically correct?
I must to get up early tomorrow.
I musted work yesterday.
I've got to work late today.
Had you to work late yesterday?
Watch and Listen
Grammar and Vocabulary