This page has been archived and is no longer updated.
Find out more about page archiving.
General & Business English
Grammar, Vocabulary & Pronunciation
You are in:
- Quiz 29
1. Fill in the space with the correct word. "Are you good ___ remembering prepositions in English?’
2. Someone who is always dropping things is
3. Which of the following uncountable nouns don’t you have a piece of?
4. Choose the best response.
A: "My dandruff is really bad." B: "You should _____________"
get some special shampoo
go to the hospital
go to bed early
go on a diet
5. If you have lost your keys, who should you call?
6 . How could you say this in a stronger way? E.g. It was absolutely enormous. (big) It was absolutely _____________ (dirty)
Watch and Listen
Grammar and Vocabulary