This page has been archived and is no longer updated.
Find out more about page archiving.
General & Business English
Grammar, Vocabulary & Pronunciation
You are in:
- Quiz 19
1. What do you 'blow' if you lose your temper?
2. Which word best completes this sentence?
The fastest way to .... is by plane.
3. Where two pieces of wood are connected is called a .... .
4. Which of the following does not usually have an aisle?
5. In British English you buy medicine in a 'chemist's'. What is this kind of shop called in American English?
6 . Which of the following is the most appropriate to say if you want to sit down in a busy place?
Excuse me, is this seat busy?
Excuse me, let me take this seat.
Excuse me, am I sitting here?
Excuse me, is this seat taken?
Watch and Listen
Grammar and Vocabulary